An Encyclopedia of Celebrities - Cozy Site

Find out the latest info from celebrities in here. We have celebs news, celebs facts, celebs gossips, and many more.

 
Partner
Partner
Information
Contact Webmaster : platinum@ymail.com
Live Traffic
Flag Counter
free counters
What Penelope Cruz Said to the Media
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Penelope Cruz : "I am amazed about how everyone wants to know about my love life. They whisper to me, 'Tell me the truth?! Is it true?!' Who cares? Because we have this job, we are to say to everybody what we do, or with whom we sleep? It's a bit absurd, but that's why everybody lies so much."

Penelope Cruz : "When I'm acting in a movie, I feel very protected by a character, so I let a lot of monsters come out of me because it's justified through the character."

Penelope Cruz : "One day I looked for myself on the Internet, and I was so scared of what I saw. I saw 'Penelope Cruz Naked' and I thought, what is that?!"

Labels:

posted by onizuka @ 2:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Have You Join This?
Powered By





Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory