An Encyclopedia of Celebrities - Cozy Site

Find out the latest info from celebrities in here. We have celebs news, celebs facts, celebs gossips, and many more.

 
Partner
Partner
Information
Contact Webmaster : platinum@ymail.com
Live Traffic
Flag Counter
free counters
Paris Hilton Sex Quotes
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Who don't know Paris Hilton? A young girl with multitalented (or phenomenal?), famous, & rich. Now I will give some quotes from this sexy lady probably you didn't know before.

Paris (on the effects of her sex tape) : "I can't walk the streets. It's too embarrassing. I don't want to go out anymore. I don't want to party. This has really made me think about changes I want to make."

Paris : (insisting she doesn‘t have sex unless she has a boyfriend) : "I don't do that unless I'm in a relationship. I'm old-fashioned when it comes to that. I really am! Yes, I've kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that's it. I don't go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, Brigitte Bardot."

Paris : (December 2006) : "I have been celibate for about six or seven months, I think. I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex. I'm single. I said I would be single for a year and I am."

What do you think guys? Is her quotes are true? Let the time answer!

Labels:

posted by onizuka @ 8:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Have You Join This?
Powered By





Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory