An Encyclopedia of Celebrities - Cozy Site

Find out the latest info from celebrities in here. We have celebs news, celebs facts, celebs gossips, and many more.

 
Partner
Partner
Information
Contact Webmaster : platinum@ymail.com
Live Traffic
Flag Counter
free counters
Lindsay Lohan Love Quotes
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Want to know what Lindsay Lohan said about her love life? Check her quotes she published on media right here.

Lindsay : "You shouldn‘t have to give things up for someone. If you love them someone, you should love them for everything they do and all that they are. I love acting and I wouldn‘t give it up for anything, and I don‘t know anyone in my life who would ask me to give it up."

Lindsay : "I felt uncomfortable running around New York City having to kiss strange men who are much older than me. There were little girls watching everywhere and paparazzi were waiting around every corner to snap my picture. I felt nervous and silly."

Lindsay : "My mom is going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. Sex and the City changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people."

Labels:

posted by onizuka @ 8:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Have You Join This?
Powered By





Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory