An Encyclopedia of Celebrities - Cozy Site

Find out the latest info from celebrities in here. We have celebs news, celebs facts, celebs gossips, and many more.

 
Partner
Partner
Information
Contact Webmaster : platinum@ymail.com
Live Traffic
Flag Counter
free counters
Elisha Cuthbert's Best Quotes (I Think)
Monday, January 29, 2007
Elisha Cuthbert : "I was lucky, I found what I wanted to do when I was 11."

Elisha Cuthbert (about having to wear the same clothes all season on 24) : "I feel like I'm one of the Simpsons."

Elisha Cuthbert (on wearing the same clothes on 24) : "At the time, Sex and the City was in its prime and I remember thinking, God, those girl are so lucky! They got to wear all these different outfits and I'm stuck in the same thing for ten months."

Elisha Cuthbert : "It's me who usually approaches a guy. Except this one guy who tried to pull my bikini string. It was quite embarrassing, but then I went on a date with him."

Elisha Cuthbert (on her opinion of nude scenes) : "I just don't feel it's necessary. First of all, I'm not comfortable with it. Two, I think you can be a leading lady and not be naked. I think you can still pull off an idea of a film and make the character believable without going there."

Elisha Cuthbert : "I definitely believe in fate. And I believe what you put in is what you get in return. That's the way it's worked for me. As for the big picture - there's some sort of plan."

Labels:

posted by onizuka @ 8:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Have You Join This?
Powered By





Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory