An Encyclopedia of Celebrities - Cozy Site

Find out the latest info from celebrities in here. We have celebs news, celebs facts, celebs gossips, and many more.

 
Partner
Partner
Information
Contact Webmaster : platinum@ymail.com
Live Traffic
Flag Counter
free counters
Drew Barrymore With Her Pals on Valentine's Day
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Drew Barrymore will not going alone on Valentine's day. To the reporters at the London premiere of her movie Music and Lyrics, she said "I don't know what I'm doing, but probably going to go bowling with all my girlfriends".

Drew Barrymore also said that hanging out with her best friends is just a fantastic time, "I love my girlfriends and we love going to dinners and movies and playing games at home or with wine". Drew Barrymore split with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, and now she have a brand new life again with her pals. One closed pal she have is Cameron Diaz.

All in all, Drew Barrymore enjoying the single life. "It’s a great time to just spend time with my family and see my friends" she said.

Labels:

posted by onizuka @ 6:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Have You Join This?
Powered By





Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory